What is Clawsker?
Clawsker is an applet to edit Claws Mail's hidden preferences.
Claws Mail has a high number of configurable options and, in order to keep
the binary small and fast, some of these preferences which are not widely
used are not provided with a graphical interface for inspection and/or
Users wanting to edit such preferences had to face editing the configuration
text files directly, now it is possible with a convenient GTK2 interface
- Handling of all hidden preferences
- Fully internationalized interface using gettext
- Detection of running Claws Mail
- Support for alternate configuration directories
- Editing all windows positions and/or sizes
Latest version (released 9-Jun-2014):
0.2.0, 0.3.0, 0.4.0, 0.5.0, 0.6.0, 0.7.0, 0.7.1, 0.7.2, 0.7.5, 0.7.7, 0.7.8, 0.7.9, 0.7.10
Development version: https://github.com/mones/clawsker
If you want to contribute a translation send it directly to me. If you have questions or just
want to get in touch with other translators of the project you can subscribe
claws-mail-translators mailing list.
Translator's Information page also contains some generic help about
gettext translations which you may find useful, (see "Information for new translators"
- French, by Tristan Chabredier and Colin Leroy
- Indonesian, by MSulchan Darmawan
- Italian, by Francesco Groccia and Andrea Spadaccini
- Serbian cyrillic, by Aleksandar Urošević
- Serbian latin, by Aleksandar Urošević
- Brazilian Portuguese, by Frederico Gonçalves Guimarães
- Swedish, by Andreas Rönnquist
- and Spanish.