Clawsker is an applet to edit Claws Mail's hidden preferences.
Claws Mail has a high number of configurable options and, in order to keep the binary small and fast, some of these preferences which are not widely used are not provided with a graphical interface for inspection and/or modification.
Users wanting to edit such preferences had to face editing the configuration text files directly, now it is possible with a convenient GTK+2 interface using Clawsker.
- Handling of all hidden preferences
- Fully internationalized interface using gettext
- Detection of running Claws Mail
- Support for alternate configuration directories
- Editing all windows positions and/or sizes