From Claws Mail FAQ
- General Information
- Installation and Configuration
- Composing Mails Or News
- Filtering and Processing of Messages
- [[Actionent/asset/5701/diovan-hct.html Diovan HCT]
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate</div>
- If you edit the FAQ pages please keep the style. If you change anchor names you might break links from other pages, so don't do that. Invent better names for new anchors. That makes it easier to reference them from other pages. You don't have to add new questions to the end of the list, if you think it's better placed after another question.