Latest Release: 3.15.0 (News), on 26 March 2017
Claws Mail for Windows
Claws Mail is ported to Windows. You can download the latest available version from here.
Most of the Claws Mail features are available:
- Spell checking via Enchant,
- SSL via GnuTLS,
- LDAP via OpenLDAP,
- IMAP/NNTP via libetpan.
Some of the Claws Mail plugins are available:
- AddressKeeper : Allows automatically adding recipients' email addresses
to the addressbook when writing or replying to emails.
- AttRemover : Allows removing attachments from received emails.
- AttachWarner : Warns when the user composes a message mentioning an
attachment in the message body without attaching any files to the message.
- BSFilter : A bayesian anti-spam plugin.
- FetchInfo : Adds information about reception time, account, etc in headers.
- Fancy : Displays HTML emails.
- Libravatar : Displays libravatar/gravatar profiles' images or a dynamically generated or predefined alternative. Libravatar federated user domains are also supported.
- ManageSieve : This plugin lets you manage Sieve filters on servers that support the ManageSieve protocol.
- Notification : Provides various ways to notify the user of new and unread email.
- PGP and S/Mime plugins : Enables digital signature and encryption handling.
- RSSyl : Allows you to read your favourite newsfeeds in Claws.
RSS 1.0, 2.0 and Atom feeds are currently supported.
- SpamReport : Allows you to report spam messages to various services (SpamCop,
spam-signal.fr, Debian's mailing-lists spam handlers)
- TNEF Parser : Enables reading application/ms-tnef attachments.
- vCalendar : Enables vCalendar message handling like that produced by
Evolution or Outlook, and handles webCal subscriptions. It provides a personal
calendar and public calendar import and export.
They are integrated with the main download and just need to be loaded from menu Configuration/Plugins in order to be functional.
The other plugins have not yet been ported.
If you find bugs in Claws Mail, please report them in
, after verifying that it isn't
We would like to thank the GPG4win
team for their work on the installer.