$stitle="Claws Mail - Maemo port";
Some of the Claws Mail plugins are available:
- AttachWarner : Warns when the user composes a message mentioning an
attachment in the message body without attaching any files to the message.
- AttRemover : Lets you remove attachments from emails.
- Gtkhtml2Viewer: Displays HTML emails.
- mailMBOX : Handles mailboxes in mbox format.
- RSSyl : Allows you to read your favourite newsfeeds in Claws.
RSS 1.0, 2.0 and Atom feeds are currently supported.
- vCalendar : Enables vCalendar message handling like that produced by
Evolution or Outlook, and handles webCal subscriptions. It provides a personal
calendar and public calendar import and export.
To install Claws Mail on OS 2008, click here
Alternatively, for OS 2007 and 2006, you can manually add a new catalog in the Applications Manager:
- Catalogue name: Claws Mail
- Address: http://www.claws-mail.org/maemo
- Distribution: mistral or bora (mistral for OS 2006, bora for 2007)
- Components: user
If you find bugs in Claws Mail, please report them in
, after verifying that it isn't
By default, Claws Mail uses leafpad as the external editor, which can be installed by clicking here