Latest Release: 3.17.5 (News), on 23 February 2020
Claws Mail for Windows
Claws Mail is ported to Windows. You can download the latest available version from here.
The GnuPG signing key ID is 2CD716D654D6BBD4.
Most of the Claws Mail features are available:
- Spell checking via Enchant,
- SSL via GnuTLS,
- LDAP via OpenLDAP,
- IMAP/NNTP via libetpan.
Some of the Claws Mail plugins are available:
- AddressKeeper : Allows automatically adding recipients' email addresses
to the addressbook when writing or replying to emails.
- AttRemover : Allows removing attachments from received emails.
- AttachWarner : Warns when the user composes a message mentioning an
attachment in the message body without attaching any files to the message.
- BSFilter : A bayesian anti-spam plugin.
- FetchInfo : Adds information about reception time, account, etc in headers.
- Fancy : Displays HTML emails using WebKit rendering engine.
- Libravatar : Displays libravatar/gravatar profiles' images or a dynamically generated or predefined alternative. Libravatar federated user domains are also supported.
- LiteHTML Viewer : Displays HTML emails using the LiteHTML rendering library.
- ManageSieve : This plugin lets you manage Sieve filters on servers that support the ManageSieve protocol.
- Notification : Provides various ways to notify the user of new and unread email.
- PGP and S/Mime plugins : Enables digital signature and encryption handling.
- RSSyl : Allows you to read your favourite newsfeeds in Claws.
RSS 1.0, 2.0 and Atom feeds are currently supported.
- SpamReport : Allows you to report spam messages to various services (SpamCop,
spam-signal.fr, Debian's mailing-lists spam handlers)
- TNEF Parser : Enables reading application/ms-tnef attachments.
- vCalendar : Enables vCalendar message handling like that produced by
Evolution or Outlook, and handles webCal subscriptions. It provides a personal
calendar and public calendar import and export.
They are integrated with the main download and just need to be loaded from menu Configuration/Plugins in order to be functional.
The other plugins have not yet been ported.
If you find bugs in Claws Mail, please report them in
, after verifying that it isn't
We would like to thank the GPG4win
team for their work on the installer.